HEALTH AND WELLBEING PROJECT
Some projects that are running include
- Isle of Dogs Community Choir
- Luncheon Clubs for the Over 50's
- Craft Club
- Sports coach training courses
- Dance Fitness
For information on the activities available, contact project coordinator Cathy Weir or Project Assistant Rajaa Berezag at Island House.
Please return completed forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our Employment Training project continues to run under the banner of our new Health & Wellbeing project..
We provide basic skills training and employment readiness courses for local people who are presently economically inactive and looking to get into the job market. We have helped a number of people find work and many have seen a huge boost in their confidence and qualificiations through our training courses.
The project is coordinated by our Youth & Family Projects manager, Cathy Weir.
Isle of Dogs
London E14 3PG
T: 020 7531 0310
Reg. charity # 1110519
1. We are looking for a new PEER SUPPORT COORDINATOR for our COMMUNITY PARENTS project team.
Deadline for submitting applications was 4pm on Tuesday 8th May - NOW CLOSED
2. We have a vacancy for a Sessional YOUTH WORKER for our school holiday project weeks. Deadline: 4pm Thurs. 31st May 2018. Click here for more details.
3. We are recruiting new volunteers to train as COMMUNITY PARENTS on our next course starting in June 2018. Click here for more details.
CanDo 2018 is now CLOSED for new applications for Project Support grants of £500. Deadline was 16th April 2018.
WHAT'S ON IN THIS COMMUNITY?
Click here for Tower Hamlets idea Store Online Directory -
OR go to our Tower Hamlets Local Links Mapping page for more personalised information on local facilities and resources: